COVID-19 and Your Finances
To say that COVID-19 has affected us all in one way or another is a significant understatement. The livelihood and financial situation for many people changed almost overnight. If you need financial help, have questions, or just want to talk with someone about your current financial situation, there are a number of free resources available.
Free COVID-19 Financial Resources & Information
- XY Planning Network – Certified Financial Planners (CFPs) offering free sessions and advice
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) – Certified Financial Planners (CFPs) offering free sessions and advice
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – List of financial resources to help protect and manage your finances
- Foundation for Financial Planning – List of resources with accurate, up to date financial information
- TriPrescient Financial Services – Offering free sessions and advice, scheduled from our home page
Interested in receiving TriPrescient Insights right to your inbox? Click the link and add your name to our mailing list, and we'll send you an email when new articles are posted.
This content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.